Pages

2012年5月16日星期三

What I Wore Altitude Design Summit

What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Fashion Blogger, Personal Style Blogger

What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Personal Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Fashion blog on Tumblr, Alt Summit Outfit

WhatIWore:

When:
January 23, 2012

What:
Blouse: c/o ModCloth 2011
Necklace: J. Crew via ebay
Poncho: Liz Claiborne via jcpenney (with giftcard)
Belt: LOFT
Pants: J. Crew
Bracelet: gift from my friend Jenni
Shoes: Max Studio via TJMaxx (similar)
Lipstick: NARS Afghan Red

Where:
Studio

Why:
This is pretty close to the outfit I wore for the first day of the Alt Summit. I would have replicated it exactly, except I left my (new!) maroon shoes in my hotel room. Sad face. Hopefully they’ll turn up and we’ll be reunited. Instead, I just forged forward with this wacky mix of patterns by doing leopard print shoes. Wow.  You might remember when I wore the cat/chevron combo for Friendsgiving, which is nicely grounded by colored trousers. 

And a big thanks to my studio mate Kevin who I wrangled into the rain to take these photos! 

See Also: I’m really loving these maroon pants and play to wear the heck out of ‘em before spring arrives. I know a lot of people really despise winter and her weather, but I’m not going to wish it away so fast! We’ve got about 2 months left and I certainly have plenty of remixing to do before I rotate in my spring closet. (And it’s likely I’ll be changing my tune come mid March authentic soccer jerseys, but for now, why not play the positive perspective?)

What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Personal Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Fashion blog on Tumblr, Alt Summit Outfit

What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Personal Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Fashion blog on Tumblr, Alt Summit Outfit

What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Personal Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Fashion blog on Tumblr, Alt Summit Outfit

What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Personal Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Fashion blog on Tumblr, Alt Summit Outfit   What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Personal Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Fashion blog on Tumblr, Alt Summit Outfit    What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, WhatIWore, What I Wore Today, WIWT, OOTD, Personal Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Fashion blog on Tumblr, Alt Summit Outfit

0 评论:

发表评论