Pages

2012年5月13日星期日

Adriana Castro Meissa Hobo on Sex and the City 2 -

look look look, that`s the best smile Samantha has, love her to death whenever she makes those funny faces.

adriana_castro_meissa_hobo_samantha.jpg

The world is in official Sex and the City 2 hysteria (myself included!  I will be on the Red Carpet interviewing the SATC cast at the premiere in NYC on Monday AND attending the after party!!!  Sorry Nike Air Max 2011 Mens, too excited to keep that to myself.)– I just watched a mini documentary about the making of SATC 2 (Carrie bumps into Aidan and thinks it means something!?!?) and am so excited for the premiere I can’t stand it!  The clothes are of course amazing but the bags are also to die (nothing but the chicest of the chic for the girls!).  One of the bag designers you’ll see in the movie is one of our faves, Adriana Castro!  We discovered Adriana years ago and have become huge fans of her exotic bags.  The Meissa hobo in python could not be more perfect for Samantha– sleek and sexy and utterly simple in design, it is one of Adriana’s most popular styles.  I can not say enough of Adriana’s natural python skin (I have a clutch in it), it’s the neutral bag that you pull out time and again with everything from black, gray, brown, white to reds.   Get the Adriana Castro Python Meissa Hobo here($2,300).

For my LIVE updates and photos from the SATC 2 red carpet, make sure you’re following me on Twitter here!

0 评论:

发表评论