Pages

2012年5月12日星期六

Target’s Little Up & Up Cosmetic Applicators Are

Advertisement



You know I’m all about cheap thrills…at the drugstore. :)

Like these neato mosquito Up & Up Cosmetic Applicators. I bumped into them at Target the other day, $1.99 for a pack of 75.

They’re basically custom, generic/Target-branded Q-tips made with makeup in mind. One side’s pointy, and the other is shaped like a flat paddle. Together, they’re designed to cover quite a few cosmetic tool needs, from applying and blending makeup, to fixing nail polish mistakes.



I probably couldn’t depend on them exclusively for complicated makeup looks or looks like smokey eyes requiring lots of blending and multiple products. For things like that I’d prefer brushes, but these have been fab for detail work. I’m surprised how easily they’re able to apply thin, soft lines of color in the outer V and crease or how well they smudge color along my lash lines – similar to what a pencil brush could do but with a softer effect.

And lipsticks love ‘em too. The other day, right after I applied watermelon pink MAC Impassioned, a very opaque shade, I grabbed one of these, dipped the pointy end into some foundation (just to grab a little), and used it to sharpen and define the shape and edges of my lips. Very crisp.

You get a big ol’ pack of 75 for just about two bucks ($2). TWO BUCKS!

Bravo, Target! What a great little multitasking makeup tool.

PRICE: $1.99 for a pack of 75
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Target stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A+

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Can I just give another shoutout to Target? Dang, I love that store!

0 评论:

发表评论