Pages

2012年9月10日星期一

News- Out of Office Message – I Feel Like To

News: Out of Office Message – I Feel Like Total Crap,Urban Decay Fall 2011- Swatches, Pics and a Fun Tuesday Face of the Day

Advertisement



Hey Ya’ll -

So I had this super mega post reviewing my MAC loot from the Pro Store, but I didn’t finish it this afternoon because I’ve had the migraine from hell since I got home from work at 4:00. The right side of my brain feels like it’s trapped at a club with some killer pounding bass,Coach Purses On Sale, so the whole subject/verb/insert funny phrase here process has not been crackin’.

I wish,Cheap NFL Jerseys,Saturday Surfing_19!
cbale-igotyercure

The most my brain has been able to tolerate were a few episodes of “Kimora Lee Simmons: Life in the Fab Lane,Cheap Jerseys,coach factory outlet online,” oh gawd!

Will be back tomorrow,coach handbags sale, in full force. :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen
fussy-tabby-sleeps

Related articles:

0 评论:

发表评论