Pages

2012年9月10日星期一

LORAC TANtalizer Should Tantalize Paler Pretties a

LORAC TANtalizer Should Tantalize Paler Pretties and Sweeties With Medium Skin Tones

Advertisement



lorac tantalizer (1)

If you and your brushes like having lots of room to play in,The Bronze Goddess Is Back- Estee Lauder Summer 2010, it’s time to get tantalized. :) This over-sized TANtalizer pan from LORAC ($32) is downright HUGE!

It combines a bronzer and highlighter in one gargantuan compact, which I went a little overboard with the first time I used,Cheap NFL Jerseys, swiping my brush back and forth, back and forth, whee!

I assumed I was picking up too much product, based on how pigmented the shimmery champagne pink highlighter and warm matte brown bronzer look in the pan, but when I swept the highlighter along my upper cheekbones and along my jawline, what I saw was a nice surprise.

lorac tantalizer (3)

lorac tantalizer (2)

Both products looked quite sheer on my tan. In fact,coach factory outlet store,Cheap Jerseys, I had to layer them up to be able to see them at all.

On the one hand, I like the control that gives me over their application and that I can wear this duo super sheer or built up in layers, but I think I’d prefer a little more pigment,Fake Coach Handbags,I’m Having a Maritime with These $5 Rimmel Glam’Eyes Trio Eye Shadows, particularly in the bronzer…

Paler pretties and sweeties with medium skin tones, you should have better luck being TANtalized here. :)

PRICE: $32
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Sephora stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B

Happy Tuesday (and a yet another cat lady moment)

One struck the other day while I was at Target perusing the Valentine’s Day candy section and spotted this adorable work of art…

You know you’re a cat lady when you buy a $2 roll of stickers just because it features a kitty who kindasorta looks like someone you know, haha,coach outlet store online!

Also, what’s the deal with holiday candy portions at Target lately? It’s getting tough to find single boxes or bags of anything anymore. All I wanted was one small box of those valentine’s heart candies with the little sayings on ‘em, but all of the packages were 16 ounces and up!

Yeah… I’m beginning to feel like the universe (or is it just Target?) is conspiring against me to eat more sugar.

My sweet tooth thinks I should comply.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

0 评论:

发表评论