Pages

2012年9月10日星期一

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Oct. 4

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Oct. 4

Advertisement



  1. Mood:
  2. I’ve got a feeling (oooh, oooh) that this week’s gonna be a good week… that this week’s gonna be a GOOD week… that this week’s gonna be a good,Cheap NFL Jerseys, good weeeeek! Sorry, spontaneous Black Eyed Peas moment,Cheap Jerseys, LOL!

  3. If you could redesign a single room at home,Coach Handbags, which room would it be, and what would you do?
  4. Er,How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes-, all of them? I still have a room off the kitchen that’s absolutely empty with the exception of three big jugs of water. I’ve been living here a year and have yet to get any real furniture. Tabs got a cat tower yesterday, so apparently he’s getting furniture, but I’m not.

  5. What was the worst job you ever had?
  6. A biotech PR firm. It was long hours and uber-competitive. I felt like I was swimming with sharks,Coach Outlet Store, which is totally not my scene. I’m more of a “let’s all hold hands and kumbaya” kinda girl.

  7. Your favorite meal of the day?
  8. Dinner! — because it’s the only meal I get to have with El Hub. love

  9. Do you remember the last thing that made you crack up laughing?
  10. It was Tabs, last night as he tried and almost failed to shimmy his big ol’ kitty booty into the little carpeted nook in his new cat tower. Man, that cat’s got back!

  11. What’s the very first thing you do every morning?
  12. After turning off the alarm clock, I usually lie there wishing I could go back to sleep…

  13. What’s your favorite pair of shoes?
  14. My new Golden Girls boots (that’s what El Hub calls them for some reason). I picked ‘em up at Marshall’s a few weeks ago. They’re comfy and go with everything!

  15. Today’s outfit?
  16. J Brand 811 jeans (seriously, the BEST skinny jeans for short chicks,Cheap Jerseys, EVAH!!) and a blue/purple/white print top.

  17. What’s your favorite upcoming holiday?
  18. Halloween! Not only do we get to play dress up but there’s candy and sweets everywhere you turn, YUM!

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. I should probably list productive things right here, but I really, REALLY just want to have fun. Screw productivity this week. Come on, who’s with me?!

Hey, hey, chica. How goes it? I hope you feel refreshed on this lovely Monday morning. I woke up this morning with a super positive attitude, which is always a good thing!

Before you dive into your work, can you check in with the Monday Poll?

To complete the Monday Poll, just copy the following list, and paste it with your answers in the comments.



1. Mood:
2. If you could redesign one room at home,How to Look Your BEST in Pictures, which would it be, and what would you do?
3. Worst job you ever had?
4. Your favorite meal of the day?
5. Last thing that made you laugh?
6. First thing you do each morning?
7. Your favorite pair of shoes?
8. Today’s outfit?
9. Favorite upcoming holiday?
10. Weekly goals:

Have a fantastic week! Can ya give me a smile? :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

0 评论:

发表评论